Strapping Irish Lass

It's funny how much difference dressing her in pink makes. Although I think the Lindellica looks lovely in green, I have to say, she also looks like a large baby boy.

Posted by Picasa

Comments

Mia said…
She does not! She looks adorable. Love the Sheep motif.

You could always stick a bow on her head and call it a day.
Unknown said…
I think the older she gets, the more feminine her face looks. If it makes you feel any better, my mother used to dress the sister in head to toe pink and be told what a lady killer her boy was going to be.

(I just got done stocking infant wear and am irritated by the fact that if you have a son, all his clothing will either be white or have a football on it, whereas for baby girls there is a ridiculous amount of variety for outfits that they'll only fit into once and will take the time to poo or spit up on them if you're lucky.)

Popular Posts